XY Fine Adjustment Stages FV 40-XY
OWIS Fine opto-mechanics
External URL: owis.eu
In order to adjust two axes with high precision, the FV 40-XY XY fine adjustment stages are used. Small travels can be moved with high sensitivity and very precisely.
Build-in spring elements make backlash-free motion possible. The XY fine adjustment stages have a location diameter of 25 mm, to retain for example mounted optics or laser accessories.
As adjusting elements fine-thread screws with knurled head and hexagon socket as well as micrometers, for highest adjusting accuracy, are available.
- for use with SYS 40
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- sensitive adjustment of two axes
- fine-thread screws or micrometers
- backlash-free motion
- flexible and compact design
- way of installing
- for use with SYS 40 directly on slide RT 40
- non-magnetic or vacuum-prepared versions available
|14.323.0100||FV 40-XY-D25-FGS|| |
XY fine adjustment stages, 3 mm travel, with fine-thread screws
|14.323.0200||FV 40-XY-D25-MS|| |
XY fine adjustment stages, 3 mm travel, with micrometers
|14.021.0020||RT 40-20-R|| |
slide SYS 40, 20 mm, with knurled screw
|14.022.0020||RT 40-20-M3|| |
slide RT 40, 20 mm, with hexagon socket head cap screw