Small Mirror Mounts, kinematic K 25
OWIS Fine opto-mechanics
External URL: owis.eu
The K 25 kinematic small mirror mounts are intended for mirrors up to ø 25 mm / 25.4 mm (1") diameter, or, when used for beam deﬂection, for 20 x 30 mm rectangular mirrors.
Two fine-thread screws or micrometers with 0.25 mm pitch enable ﬁne adjustments.
For a high flexibility, the mirrors for the K 25 are glued on a glass substrate. This is wedged into the carrier plate and so a fast mirror change is possible.
- for use with SYS 40 (with base plate FP-K25-LL)
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- lockable for fixing the adjustment
- ways of installing
- with M4 threaded hole
- on pin, either directly, or via a base plate, in that case the slot can be used to bring the reflecting surface
onto the centerline of the pin
- fastening with a base plate FP-K25-LL on a slide RT 40
- non-magnetic or vacuum-prepared versions available
small mirror mounts, kinematic, with fine-thread screws
small mirror mounts, kinematic, with micrometers
small mirror mounts, kinematic, with fine-thread screw without knurl
glass substrate (mirror carrier) ø 6.35 mm (1/4") for stressfree mounting to the K 25
base plate with slotted hole for K 25 and TRANS 25T
pin adapter M6-M4
slide SYS 40, 40 mm, with knurled screw
slide SYS 40, 40 mm, with hexagon socket head cap screw