The rotary stages DT 40 provide unlimited angle of rotation. The resolution for manual adjustment is about 1/100 of a degree. They are equipped with a precision worm gear drive and a zero-backlash preloaded rolling bearing.
The DT 40 are suitable primarily for rotating optical elements in SYS 40.
Beside the manual version, the DMT 40 are also available with gear motor (DC servo or 2-phase step motor).
- for use with SYS 40
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- precision bearings
- nearly zero-backlash worm gear (reduction ratio 90:1)
- rotary table with ø 25 mm retainer and ø 20 mm aperture
- ways of installing
- on slide
- on pin
- vacuum-prepared versions available
rotary stages DT 40, rotary table with ø 25 mm retainer and ø 20 mm aperture
slide SYS 40, 20 mm, with knurled screw
pin 15 - s. product information STF 15