The DT 130 rotary stages have a preloaded worm gear drive with a gear ratio of 180:1.
In spite of their compact external dimensions, they can bear large loads in axial and radial directions.
These rotary stages has a large aperture of 56 mm.
The DT 130 rotary stages are also available with different motorization as DMT 130.
- for use with SYS 90
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- precision bearings
- with clamping
- preloaded worm gear (gear ratio 180:1)
- rotary table with retainer and aperture of ø 56 mm
- ways of installing
– on optical tables with mounting plate MP 190-150-A
– on slide
- vacuum-prepared versions available
rotary stage, rotary table with ø 56 mm retainer and aperture
slide SYS 90, 40 mm, with knurled screw