The DMT 100 rotary measuring stages allow unlimited rotation angles at resolutions of less than one angular minute. They are suitable for horizontal and vertical rotation axes.
The precision ball bearings and the worm gear drive are preloaded, to allow a nearly backlash-free positioning.
The DMT 100 rotary measuring stages are available with different motorizations.
All aluminium parts have a top quality black anodized protective coating.
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- precision angular contact ball bearings
- preloaded worm gear
- rotary plate with aperture
- Hall-effect reference switch
- 2-phase step motor or DC servo motor with encoder
- with OWISid
- mechanical limit switches
- vacuum-prepared versions available
|43.100.536D||DMT 100-D53-HSM|| |
rotary measuring stage with ø 53 mm aperture in rotary table, 2-phase step motor and Hall-effect reference switch
|43.100.53GJ||DMT 100-D53-HiDS|| |
rotary measuring stage with ø 53 mm aperture in rotary table, DC servo motor with encoder and Hall-effect reference switch
mounting plate, 100 x 120 x 12.5 mm for vertical or horizontal mounting
angle adapter for D(M)T 100/WV 100, 50 mm, with slotted holes
grease for worm gears, 5 ml within applicator