The prism stages PR 50 have a square worktable with 50 mm sides. They are intended to be mounted on supporting pins with M6 external threads.
The stages can be supplied with fine-thread screws or micrometers for adjustment around the three axes.
Optionally, a clamping device is available.
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- 3D adjustment; 2 tilting axes and 1 rotation axis
- adjustment screw below optical axis
- fine-thread screws or micrometers
- way of installing
- on pin
- with clamping device
|26.505.0001||PR 50x50-FGS|| |
prism stages with fine adjustment screws
|26.505.0002||PR 50x50-MS|| |
prism stages with micrometers
clamping device for prisms
|STF 15|| |
pin 15 - s. product information STF 15