The economically priced linear stages of the series LT 80 are the appropriate choice for both R&D and industrial applications.
The special guidance provides a virtually slip-stick free motion as well as a high load capacity. The material combination of spindle and nut ensures low wear and tear as well as long life time.
It is possible to sensitively adjust the breaking force of the clamping element up to the complete fixing of the fine-thread spindle without displacing the spindle.
All aluminium parts have a top-quality black anodized protective coating.
- travel 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm or 300 mm
- designed for industrial applications
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- ground fine-thread spindle with low backlash
- carriage with ground and stainless recirculating ball bearing guides
- fixing device for the slide
- XY, XZ or XYZ mounting possible
- non-magnetic and vacuum-prepared versions available
|31.083.7531||LT 80-75|| |
precision linear stage, 75 mm travel
|31.083.1031||LT 80-100|| |
precision linear stage, 100 mm travel
|31.083.1531||LT 80-150|| |
precision linear stage, 150 mm travel
|31.083.2031||LT 80-200|| |
precision linear stage, 200 mm travel
|31.083.3031||LT 80-300|| |
precision linear stage, 300 mm travel
Z Assembly Bracket for LT(M) 80(P/F/M), LIMES 84N and NHL 84 series, without assembly
Z assembly bracket for linear stages with 200 mm and 300 mm travel of the LT(M) 80(P/F/M), LIMES 84N and NHL 84 series, without assembly
XY assembly kit for LT, LTM and LIMES, without assembling, not for
XY assembly kit for LT, LTM and LIMES, incl. assembling, not for