The economically priced linear stages of the series LT 60 are the appropriate choice for both R&D and industrial applications.
The special guidance provides a virtually slip-stick free motion as well as a high load capacity. The material combination of spindle and nut ensures low wear and tear as well as long life time.
It is possible to sensitively adjust the breaking force of the clamping element up to the complete fixing of the fine thread spindle without displacing the spindle.
All aluminium parts have a top-quality black anodized protective coating.
- travel 25 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm or 150 mm
- designed for industrial applications
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- ground fine-thread spindle with low backlash
- carriage with ground and stainless recirculating ball bearing guides
- fixing device for the slide
- XY, XZ or XYZ assembly possible
- non-magnetic or vacuum-prepared versions available
|31.064.2531||LT 60-25|| |
precision linear stage, 25 mm travel
|31.064.5031||LT 60-50|| |
precision linear stage, 50 mm travel
|31.064.7531||LT 60-75|| |
precision linear stage, 75 mm travel
|31.064.1031||LT 60-100|| |
precision linear stage, 100 mm travel
|31.064.1531||LT 60-150|| |
precision linear stage, 150 mm travel
|41.063.0001||MONT-LT(M) 60-Z|| |
Z assembly kit for the LT 60, LTM 60, LTM 60P, F and M, LIMES 60 and LIMES 80 linear stages
|41.063.0005||MONT-LT(M) 60-Z-K|| |
Z assembly kit short, for LT 60, LTM 60, LTM 60P, F and M, LIMES 60 and LIMES 80 inear stages up to 70 mm travel
XY assembly kit for LT, LTM and LIMES, without assembly, not for
XY assembly kit for LT, LTM and LIMES, incl. assembly, not for