The economically priced linear stages of the series LT 120 are the appropriate choice for both R&D and industrial applications.
The special guidance provides a virtually slip-stick free motion as well as a high load capacity. The material combination of spindle and nut ensures low wear and tear as well as long life time.
It is possible to sensitively adjust the breaking force of the clamping element up to the complete fixing of the fine-thread spindle without displacing the spindle.
All aluminium parts have a top-quality black anodized protective coating.
- travel 90 mm, 140 mm, 240 mm, 300 mm or 400 mm
- designed for industrial applications
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- fine-thread spindle with low backlash
- carriage with ground and stainless recirculating ball bearing guides
- fixing device for the slide
- XY, XZ or XYZ-mounting possible
- non-magnetic and vacuum-prepared versions available
|31.121.0931||LT 120-90|| |
precision linear stage, 90 mm travel
|31.121.1431||LT 120-140|| |
precision linear stage, 140 mm travel
|31.121.2431||LT 120-240|| |
precision linear stage, 240 mm travel
|31.121.3031||LT 120-300|| |
precision linear stage, 300 mm travel
|31.121.4031||LT 120-400|| |
precision linear stage, 400 mm travel
|41.123.0001||MONT-LT(M) 120-Z|| |
Z assembly bracket, for LT 120, LTM 120, LTM 120F and M, LIMES 122, LIMES 124
Z Assembly Bracket Short for LT(M) 120 (F/M/P), LIMES 124N(-IMS), without assembly
XY assembly kit for LT, LTM and LIMES, without assembly, not for
XY assembly kit for LT, LTM and LIMES, incl. assembly, not for