The MT 60-UM non-magnetic measuring stages consist of
non-magnetic materials only. The crossed roller bearing guides are made of hardened aliminium, the roles of ceramic. The fine-thread spindle is made of brass.
For the remaining components an aluminium alloy is used.
Fitting adapter plates are available on request.
- measuring range 25 mm
- compact design
- hardened aluminium guides with ceramic rolls
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- with fine-thread spindle
- for high-precision positioning
- XYZ mounting without additional Z angle possible
- non-magnetic versions available
non-magnetic X measuring stages, 25 mm measuring range, with
non-magnetic XY measuring stages, 25 mm measuring range, with
non-magnetic XYZ measuring stages, 25 mm measuring range, with fine-thread spindle