The K 80 kinematic mirror mounts are highly stable with excellent adjustment sensitivity. According to your requirements, adjustment can be made by fine-thread screws or micrometers.
The mirror holders of the K 50 mirror mounts are available for smaller mirrors, too.
The mirror mounts can be supplied with fine-thread screws or micrometers.
Mirror mounts with motorization can be supplied on request.
- for use with SYS 90
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- ways of installing
- with the central M8 threaded hole, two M4 or two M6 threaded holes
- in SYS 90 using the base plate FP 70x70x15 on slide RT 90-60-R. Slotted hole adjustment for centring
the mirror surface
- vacuum-prepared versions available
|26.108.0001||K 80-FGS|| |
mirror mount, kinematic, with fine-thread screws
|26.108.0002||K 80-MS|| |
mirror mounts, with micrometers
|26.105.9126||SF 26|| |
mirror holder for 26 mm height
|26.105.9151||SF 51|| |
mirror holder for 51 mm height
|26.108.9181||SF 81|| |
mirror holder for 81 mm height
mirror holder for ø 75 mm / 76.2 mm (3")
|26.907.0015||FP 70x70x15|| |
base plate 70 x 70 x 15 mm
|19.021.0060||RT 90-60-R|| |
slide RT 90, 60 mm, with knurled screw
|19.022.0060||RT 90-60-M6|| |
slide SYS 90, 60 mm, with hexagon socket head cap screw M6
|21.115.8325||STF 15-25-AM8-3|| |
pin adapter M6-M8