The OWIS® MS 10 micrometers have hardened and precisely grounded spindles. Measurement drum and bush are matt chrome plated and therefore offer greatest possible contrast to the scale lines. A hardened steel ball is embedded in the spindle as a thrust piece. Therefore, these micrometers are particularly suited as highly precise actuators.
The micrometers are available in the sizes of MS 10-6 and MS 10-9. They differ in the spindle pitch of 0.10 mm from the micrometers MS with 0.25 mm and 0.5 mm pitch, respectively. The travel is 12 mm and accordingly 15 mm.
The micrometers MS 10 are equipped with a fastening thread of M6 x 0.5 or M9 x 0.5.
With the corresponding counter nuts the micrometers can be fixed after mounting.
- accuracy according to DIN 863
- measuring drum and bush matt chrome plated
- graduation of scale: 2 μm
- indication range 12 mm and 15 mm, depending on the type
- spindle pitch 0.10 mm
- setting sensitivity about 200 nm per hand, approx. 20 nm with offset screwdriver
|91.226.1122||MS 10-6-12|| |
Micrometer with 12 mm measuring range, mounting thread M6 x 0.5
|91.229.1152||MS 10-9-15|| |
micrometer with 15 mm measuring range, mounting thread M9 x 0.5