The MT 50 measuring stages with crossed roller bearing guides are principally conceived for holding optical components.
For mounting vertically to the optical axis, they have a central aperture of 22 mm. They are only 12.5 mm thick. This makes very compact configurations possible.
The MT 50 can also be used in SYS 40 under certain conditions.
- measuring range 6 mm
- compact design
- preloaded precision crossed roller bearing guides
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- with micrometers
- for optics up to 25 mm
- free aperture 22 mm
- XYZ mounting without aditional Z angle possible
- vacuum-prepared versions available
|31.054.0681||MT 50-6-X-MS|| |
measuring stages X, 6 mm measuring range, with central micrometer
|31.054.0682||MT 50-6-XY-MS|| |
measuring stages XY, 6 mm measuring range, with central micrometers
|31.054.0683||MT 50-6-XYZ-MS|| |
measuring stages XYZ, 6 mm measuring range, with central micrometers