The IB-D22 iris diaphragms have a single lamella set. The aperture is adjustable from 1.0 mm up to 14.0 mm.
Mounted on a pin or a slide RT 40, all SYS 40 optic holders with mounting diameter 25 mm can be used. In conjunction with the OH 40 (ø 25 mm) XY adjusting mounting plate, the iris diaphragms with adapter ring can be shifted by 2 mm in the X as well as in Y direction.
- for use with SYS 40
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- aperture 1.0 mm up to 14.0 mm
- way of installing
- in grid of 21.2 mm with M2.3 and M2.5 on SYS 40 optic holders or cubes
- vacuum-prepared versions available
iris diaphragms, aperture ø 1 to 14 mm, with flange, without adapter ring
iris diaphragms, aperture ø 1 to 14 mm, with flange and adapter ring
|14.110.0025||OH 40-D25|| |
holder for mounted optics with ø 25 mm
|14.202.0025||OH 40-D25-FGS-XY|| |
XY adjusting mounting plate for ø 25 mm