High-Precision Linear Stages with measuring system LIMES 170-IMS
OWIS Fine opto-mechanics
External URL: owis.eu
The LIMES 170-IMS linear stages are characterized by high precision, which is necessary for demanding R&D applications. Due to the integrated metal covering as well as their suitability for continuous operation, the LIMES linear stages are also for industrial applications. The integrated measurement system returns accurate position feedback with highest resolution.
The almost backlash-free guides provide optimal motion as well as a high load capacity. The ball screw is preloaded and ensures high-precision movement as well as a high life time.
The integrated metal covering protects the high-quality guides and ball screw.
All aluminium parts have a top quality black anodized protective coating.
- travel up to 1500 mm
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- almost backlash-free ball screw
- carriage with ground and stainless recirculating ball bearing guides
- with integrated linear measuring system
- Hall-effect limit switches
- with metal covering
- 2-phase step motor or DC motor
- with OWISid
- mechanical limit Switches
- vacuum-prepared versions available
|41.170.40AGM||LIMES 170-400-HiSM-IMS|| |
400 mm travel
|41.170.60AGM||LIMES 170-600-HiSM-IMS|| |
600 mm travel
|41.171.00AGM||LIMES 170-1000-HiSM-IMS|| |
1000 mm travel
|41.171.50AGM||LIMES 170-1500-HiSM-IMS|| |
1500 mm travel
|41.179.0061||MONT-LIMES 170-400-600-Z|| |
Z assembly bracket for LIMES 170-400-600-xxx and NHL 170-x00-HiSM
grease for spindle, 5 ml in applicator
grease for guides, 5 ml in applicator