The HPL 120 linear stages are particularly characterized by the
integrated ironless linear motor. They provide high dynamic and high precise, as well as smooth and quiet running. As a standard they are equipped with a linear measuring system with a resolution of 0.2 μm.
The backlash-free guides further provide optimal motion as well as high-load capacity.
All aluminium parts have a top quality black anodized protective coating.
- travel of 240 mm and 360 mm
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor,black anodized
- with ironless linear motor
- with integrated measuring system
- carriage with ground and stainless recirculating ball bearing guides
- high-precision Hall-effect limit switches
- with metal covering
|41.131.24Q3||HPL 120-240-HLM|| |
high-precision, dynamic linear stage HPL 120, 240 mm travel, with Hall-effect limit switches
|41.131.36Q3||HPL 120-360-HLM|| |
high-precision, dynamic linear stage, 360 mm travel, with Hall-effect limit switches
connecting cable to PS 90
grease for guides, 5 ml in applicator