The GO 40 goniometers allow a precise adjustment of ±20° around a defined optical axis by means of a precision worm gear drive and adjustable dovetail guide.
The distance between the mounting surface and the rotation axis of 20 mm can be used for prisms, holders or other optics. To lock the position, the adjustment can be fixed with a clamping screw.
In order to integrate these goniometers into the SYS 40 system, the adapter plates ADP 65B are necessary, or into SYS 65 system the slides RT 65-35-R.
Motorized versions (step motor or DC servo motor) see chapter M of the catalogue.
- for use with SYS 40 and SYS 65
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- adjustable dovetail guide
- ways of installing
- on slide
- on optical table with adapter plate ADP 65B
- vacuum-prepared versions available
|35.040.0340||GO 40-W40|| |
goniometers, adjustment range ± 20°
|16.021.0035||RT 65-35-R|| |
slide SYS 65, 35 mm, with knurled screw
|35.065.9000||ADP 65B|| |
adapter plate 65 x 35 x 7.5 mm