Elevator Stages HVM 60
OWIS Fine opto-mechanics
External URL: owis.eu
The proven elevator stages of the HVM 60 series have low height and high repeatability.
The special guides provide practically slip-stick free movement as well as high load capacity.
All aluminium parts have a top-quality black anodized protective coating.
- travel up to 12 mm
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- low heigh
- designed for industrial applications
- preloaded cross roller guides
- Hall-effect limit switches
- 2-phase step motor or DC motor with encoder
- mit OWISid
- vacuum-prepared versions available
|42.060.016C||HVM 60-12-HSM|| |
elevator stage with 12 mm travel, 2-phase step motor and Hall-effect limit switches
|42.060.01GC||HVM 60-12-HiDS|| |
elevator stage with 12 mm travel, DC geared motor with encoder and Hall-effect limit switches
grease for spindle, 5 ml in applicator