The WV 60 angular adjustment stages are suitable for combined coarse adjustment and high-resolution fine adjustment.
Their aperture allows transmitting components to be rotated around the optical axis.
Other rotational axes, including multi-dimensional configurations, can also be realized using the accessories.
- for use with SYS 65
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- coarse and fine adjustment
- with fine-thread screw or micrometer
- for vertical and horizontal use
- ways of installing
– on optical tables with thread adapter M6-M4
– on slide
- nonmagnetic versions available
|34.060.2501||WV 60-D25-FGS|| |
angular adjustment stages, ø 25 mm retainer and aperture, with fine-thread screw
|34.060.2502||WV 60-D25-MS|| |
angular adjustment stages, ø 25 mm retainer and aperture, with micrometer
adapter plate for WV 60, without aperture, with M4
|16.021.2025||RT 65-25-R-H|| |
raised slide RT 65, 25 mm, with knurled screw