The WV 100 angular adjustment stages are suitable for combined coarse adjustment and high-resolution fine adjustment.
Their aperture allows transmitting components to be rotated around the optical axis.
Other rotational axes, including multi-dimensional configurations, can also be realized using the accessories.
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- coarse and fine adjustment
- with fine-thread screw or micrometer
- for vertical and horizontal use
- way of installing:
– on optical tables with mounting plate with MP-D(M)T 100-WV 100
- nonmagnetic versions available
|34.100.4001||WV 100-D40-FGS|| |
angular adjustment stages WV 100 with ø 40 mm aperture and retainer, with fine-thread screw
|34.100.4002||WV 100-D40-MS|| |
angular adjustment stages WV 100 with ø 40 mm aperture and retainer, with micrometer
adapter plate for WV 100, without aperture, with M6