The KTM 40 XY stages are equipped with high-precision double-dovetail guides. The fine-thread spindles are grounded and preloaded. Therefore, precise travels, both in X and Y direction are possible. The aperture of ø 15 mm is retained within the entire adjustment range.
The KTM 40 are available with step motors or DC servo motors.
On request the motorized XY-stage KTM 40 are also available in single axis version. They correspond to the motorized MVT 40B-Z and are therefore very flat and also compact.
All aluminium parts have a top quality black anodized protective coating.
- for use with SYS 40
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- low-backlash dovetail guides
- ground fine-thread spindle spring loaded
- geared step motor or DC geared motor with encoder
- with OWISid
- Hall-effect limit switches (reduced travel)
- single axis translation stage VTM 40 (on request)
- vacuum-prepared versions available
|48.342.10CK||KTM 40B-D15-iSM|| |
XY stages, 5.5 mm travel and 2-phase step motor
|48.342.10ZP||KTM 40B-D15-iDS|| |
XY stages, 5,5 mm travel and DC servo motor with encoder and gear
|14.340.2000||RT 40-16-R-MVT 40|| |
slide SYS 40, 16 mm, for MVT 40/MKT 40/KTM 40, with knurled screw
|14.021.0034||RT 40-34-R|| |
slide SYS 40, 34 mm, with knurled screw
grease for guides, 5 ml, in applicator