The ASB-D20-54 tube clamps are designed for holding lasers (He Ne, Ar+ etc.), detectors, etc. with diameters ranging from 20 mm to max. 54 mm.
With the base plate, tube clamps can be mounted directly on a PR 80 prism stage. Without the base plate, the tube clamps can be assembled on a pin.
- for use with SYS 65 for clamping diameter 37 mm
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- high stability
- clamping diameter 20 mm up to 54 mm
- load capacity max. 200 N
- moment of tilt max. 5 Nm
- ways of installing
- on pin
- on prism stages PR 80 with base plate
tube clamps for lasers ø 20 - 54 mm