The new NHC nano-hybrid XY stages were developed for applications that require highly accurate positioning in XY direction with low overall height and dimensions, as they are required in microscopic and laser interferometric applications.
For transmitting light applications, the NHC provides a 50 x 50 mm squared aperture, which is retained within the entire travel range.
The established mechanism of spindle drive with step motor ensures very high load capacities and moments. The integration of a piezoelectric actuator and a high-resolution linear measuring system additionally enables the fine positioning for very high accuracy and fine resolution. This makes the XY stages of the new OWIS positioning generation perfect for use in applications requiring the highest precision for high loads and long travels, which a common nanopositioning system could not offer. The nano-hybrid XY stages provide both, properties of a micro positioning system as well as of a nanopositioning system.
The basic components are made of high strength aluminium. The top quality black anodized protective coating of the aluminium parts prevents reflections or stray light almost completely.
- positioning stage in hybrid technology, with 2-phase step motor and piezo actuator
- highly precise positioning in the nanometer range
- travel 50 mm for each axis
- particularly high load capacity due to the preloaded recirculating ball bearing guides
- backlashfree ball screw
- particularly flat and compact design
- large aperture for transmitted light applications
- with integrated linear measuring system
- Hall-effect limit switches
- with OWISid
|78.498.05HP||NHC 50-HiSM|| |
nano-hybrid XY stages with step motor and piezo actuator, 50 mm travel
insert plate, 7.3 mm thick, for PKT 50, PKTM 50, CROSS 50 and NHC 50
grease for spindle, 5 ml in applicator
grease for guides, 5 ml, in applicator